Saturday 18 September 2010

Heartbreaking moments

TIme for another heartbreaking moment I think. The sacrifice of Shar. This one needs a bit of a montage to show it's full effect:

My heart jumped when the brave nightwisp jumped up and sacrificed herself to save Richard from the arrow.




Her light that once shone so brightly is almost extinguished. This shot made my heartbreak. To give that kind of sacrifice must have taken so much courage and we have to see her fade.




But the tears really flowed when Kahlan says a prayer and sets her tiny form adrift on the river.
'May the spirits light your way through the land of the shadow, to the halls of eternal peace'
Sob.



Goodbye brave Shar, we'll remember you always.
I'm actually tearing up as I write this. A truly heartbreaking moment.

No comments: