Friday 3 September 2010

Friends Forever

I've been busy today and have just realised that I've only made one post today. Bad, bad me!
Let's make up for it with a pic that will tug at your heart strings.

No one thought that a Confessor and a Mord'Sith could ever be friends. Until Season 2episode 'Desecrated' that is.
Cara and Kahlan had been travelling companions and comrades and their relationship grew as time went on. They learned to trust each other and eventually even like each other and in 'Desecrated' they acknowledge what they mean to each other.



You see Kahlan, who is always in touch with her feelings, first. Then you see Cara, with emotion and confusion written all over her face, and her arm hanging at her side.
Then she acknowledges her own feelings as her arm comes up and she hugs Kahlan back.
The impossible happened- a Confessor and a Mord'Sith are friends.

This scene makes me smile and well up every single time. And I'm pretty sure I'm not alone.

Thanks to Seekerbaby once again for her brilliant pic.

No comments: